As a Senior Digital Analyst you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert in Digital Analytics at Rocket Digital.
- Work to design the digital measurement solutions according to business requirements from clients.
- Find insights and turn them into actionable ideas in order to improve the performance of our clients’ digital assets.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, to be tested in A/B and/or multivariate experiments.
- Work closely with other Digital Analytics colleagues, as well as with specialists in areas such as UI, UX, creative, development, SEO or Paid Acquisition.
- Overview the implementation, configuration and validation of tag management and analytics tools.
- Identify business opportunities and prepare ad hoc proposals to potential clients.
- Provide training, both internally and to clients.
We’re definitely looking for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or Engineering.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in Digital Analytics and Marketing projects, preferably from an agency perspective. Having developed project management tasks in the past is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Adobe Analytics, Matomo, Mixpanel, Google Tag Manager…).
- Strong knowledge of Excel and comfortability working with large datasets.
- Strong knowledge of testing and personalization tools (Optimize, Optimizely, VWO…).
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI…).
- Project management skills, proactivity and autonomy.
- Fluently spoken and written English. Second language is a plus, especially if it’s Italian.
It would be nice if you had knowledge of:
- Marketing tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Manager).
- Experience with channel attribution tools.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
- Awesome Working Environment.
- Work with a Very Talented Team.
- Continuous Skills Development.
- Clear Career Path.
- Prestigious Clients.
- Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
- Medical Insurance with Special Discounts.
- Flexible payment plan.
- English/Spanish/Italian classes.
- Birthday day off.