WHO WE ARE
At Rocket Digital we help companies grow, transform and enhance their digital strategy by creating brands, experiences and products that generate value in their customers. We work with personalized teams for each project, formed by the best specialized talents.
We carry out consultancy, data management, selection of channels, measurement of performance and attribution model. We offer experience and cross-channel technology. We work with full-funnel models, creating 360 degree strategies.
We focus on hiring the best people and empowering everyone to be better. Here you will find a young and ambitious team ready to change the way in which technology can help deliver better digital advertising across the world.
We are looking for a proactive and determined person who wants to join Rocket Digital’s Social Media Team as a Social Media Team Lead.
As a Social Media Team Lead you will :
● Ensure the execution of the growth strategy of the specialty, proposal of new services, suppliers and partners with whom we can collaborate as an agency.
● Coordinate the team of specialists in the developed strategy, way of working and supervise the evolution and forecasting of their book of business and their career plan.
● Propose and implement processes and KPIs to improve efficiency and ensure compliance with area objectives.
● Control and plan resources according to workloads.
● Encourage specialization inside and outside the agency, developing a Marketing plan together with the director.
● Be in charge of defining the area's discourse at service and channel level.
● Participate in business acquisition for the area.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
● 3+ years of experience in biddable based media buying (branding and performance - both leads & ecommerce) on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIN and emerging channels as tiktok and Pinterest.
● 1+ years of experience supervising a team of specialists on Social Media or performance channels.
● Experience having to justify decisions with data and insights.
● Team player with ability to coordinate with other service areas such as analytics, google, SEO…
● Proficiency in English and other language skills.
● Experience managing and analyzing data in Excel.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
● Hybrid workday remote-office
● 25 vacation days
● Birthday Day Holiday
● Free afternoon Friday
● July and August seven hour workday
● Special Discount in Full Gym and Fitness Classes
● Special Discount in Medical Insurance
● Ticket restaurant, transport and kindergarten cheque
● Free English/Spanish/Italian classes
● Fruit, coffee, and tea in the office
● Thursday afterwork
● Office in the City Center