We are looking for a proactive and determined person who wants to join Rocket Digital's Studio Team as a Graphic/Motion Designer.
As a Graphic Designer for social media, you believe in the value of everyday interaction between brands and customers.
You design and develop concepts that engage a variety of audiences, from “followers” to potential leads. Your passion for social media is obvious and infectious and inspires you to create new and exciting designs, all while understanding the individual needs of each of the social media platforms.
While you’re not afraid of testing boundaries, you understand the realities of creating deliverables that speak to a brand and it’s identity.
As a member of a dynamic and dedicated team of designers and social media experts at Rocket Digital, you will design concepts that speak to clients objectives and their customer interest.
You’ll work directly with clients to develop concepts that are 100% social, from small campaign deliverables, to large scale brand actions. Your designs and concepts will be visually arresting and make people stop scrolling and pay attention.
You will tap into trends, both company based and cultural, to generate engagement. You have your own ideas, but value the suggestions that other team members bring.
● 3 or more years of experience designing content in the digital field (mainly social media).
● Top graphic design skills and a portfolio that shows it—with a focus on typography, composition,
● Native Spanish, strong english.
● The ability to detect artistic and design trends and know how to transfer them to your daily work.
● Advanced knowledge of designing for Paid Social campaigns and organic media (Instagram).
● Experience with motion graphics and microvideo creation.
● A passion for everything creative.
● Master Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to perfection.
● Knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, cropping, recomposition, and other tools that will
bring your work up to a high level of excellence.
● The communication skills necessary for working effectively with a team of writers, producers,
copywriters, editors, etc. As well as communication skills to work with clients.
● Knowledge of graphic composition and how to apply it.
● Solid artistic and aesthetic criteria.
● A passion for the creative world, design blogs, and the entire social media ecosystem.
● The ability to detect trends and select topics quickly and effectively, and create content consistent
with the values of the company.
● An innate ability to understand brand values and translate them graphically.
● Enjoy working as part of a team.
● Proactive about suggesting ideas, presenting new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
● The ability to communicate with clarity and passion, and convey this to the people you work
Would be a plus:
● Interest in copywriting.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
● Awesome Working Environment.
● Work with a Very Talented Team.
● Continuous Skills Development.
● Clear Career Path.
● Prestigious Clients.
● Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
● Medical Insurance with Special Discount.
● Ticket restaurant, ticket transport, and kindergarten check.
● English/Spanish/Italian classes.
● Birthday day off.